As a training provider, our first step is to understand your business needs
We develop your Apprenticeship programme with you, ensuring that your business requirements are met, whilst the career goals and aspirations of apprentices will be satisfied
Your responsibilities as an employer
- Ensure apprentices gather practical work-based experience for portfolio evidence and on-the-job training.
- Pay Apprenticeship wages (national minimum wages for apprentices)
- Provide employment for 30+hours/week.
- Provide an induction into their role.
In addition, your company must
- Meet the minimum health and safety requirements, including safeguarding.
- Be committed to equal opportunities.